Friday, March 11, 2011

Politeness

I was walking to class the other day and was annoyed the whole way...why aren't people polite anymore? If a group of young men is walking towards me, I shouldn't have to move out of their way. I swear it's like playing chicken the entire way. And people, don't you know that you walk on the right side of the sidewalk, just you like you drive on the right side of the road, and you go up and down stairs staying to the right. If I open a door for myself to walk through, you don't come out the door opened, you open your own door, on the right..(obviously this only pertains to a double door situation.) You let people get off the elevator before you get on. If you're walking on the wrong side of the sidewalk or with a group and you are coming up to another person, step aside and make way. You will not get where you are going that much faster by making me step in the mud. AND if you are walking and texting hold the phone up higher so you can see it and where you are going...or better yet...don't walk distracted! I'm sick of playing frogger trying to walk through campus. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment