Thursday, May 14, 2020

Exploring

I don't know about you, but I just adore the words explore, exploring, exploration. I'm a curious person. I like to get out there in the world and explore. Paths into the woods, dirt roads, famous attractions, not so famous attractions, parks, little towns, they all interest me. But exploring means so much more. I'm exploring myself right now. I'm trying new things. I'm looking for things that give me spark. I just entered three of my photos into an online photo contest. The theme was color. These are the three I entered.


The competition includes seasoned professionals as well as amateurs like me. But, I'm hopeful. Perhaps at least, I will get some feedback from the other photographers on the website.

It's this kind of exploration that I believe we should never stop. I have been untrue to myself for many years. I forgot how great it was to not only explore outside but to explore inside my personality and soul, also. Let's all of us, keep exploring!

No comments:

Post a Comment